Please only order this item if you if you Have Supplied me with a Jpeg image of the Finger Print you require me to engrave.
Our Classic Sterling Silver guitar plectrum engraved with “Your” or a “Loved One’s Actual Finger Print” the ultimate in personalisation & as unique as you are, after all no one’s finger prints are the same as any one elses.
Simple to order: We just need a scan of the finger print you wish me to engrave. To take the finger print could not be easier:
1. You will need a plain piece of “white paper“, a Pencil (HB, B, 2B, 3B), sand paper, sellotape.
2. Rub the lead of the pencil on the sandpaper to create some pencil dust.
3. Now rub your finger, gently in the pencil dust on the sandpaper, so that the finger is covered in pencil dust from knuckle line to tip.
4. Next place the finger onto the plain white paper & rub gently, this will take off any excess graphite from the pencil dust.
5. Finally taking a length of selotape press the sticky side on to your pencil covered finger tip, then stick the selotape onto the plain white paper (sticky side down).
The whole procedure should take minutes & Your finger print should now be under the selotape on the white paper.
Scan the white paper containing your finger print at 300 DPI & save the scan as a Jpeg image, all you need to do now is send it to me attached to an email. If you are not happy with the finger print you have taken have several goes until you get a perfect one, if it looks smudged to you it will look smudged to me, it only takes a minute to do another finger print. If your scanned piece of white paper ends up with several prints on it, clearly mark which one you require engraved.
We can mount your plectrum on a Ball Chain, Key chain, Karibina Key chain or Leather Boot Lace. This silver pick comes presented in a gift box. If you have any questions about this product or would like to further customise it, then please click “Ask A Question About This Product” to send us a quick message, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Plenty of room on the the rear so you can also add engraved text to the rear of this silver guitar pick, using any of the following fonts.